We are looking for a Client Relationship Assistant to join our Client Relationship & Marketing team as we begin to grow our company again. This is a key role providing essential support and advice to our clients from the initial enquiry right through the booking process. Working in this team provides an essential understanding of company ethos and the range of our activities. The tasks are numerous, constant and almost always have a direct relationship with the client. They include:
– Front line response to telephone calls and emails providing information on the full range of holidays, events and webinars.
– Giving clear advice, checking availability, confirming bookings, switch-selling.
– Updating the database, issuing invoices and processing payments.
– Proofing and despatching client and tour documents.
– Attending client events, occasional travel as a tour manager on our tours or festivals.
– Excellent spoken and written English (mother tongue standard).
– Efficient and quick to learn; bright and articulate on the phone; flexible with proven ability to work to deadlines; comfortable working independently and as part of a small team.
– Client-facing or customer service experience, ideally in an administrative environment.
– Strong ability to multi-task and prioritise, with excellent attention to detail.
– Good computer literacy; confident with Microsoft Office, particularly Excel.
– Undergraduate degree (or equivalent) with preferably one year’s office experience.
– Knowledge of and genuine interest in the arts (classical music, art, architecture, archaeology).
Location: Chiswick, London, with some remote working.
Salary: £23,000–£25,000 per annum plus benefits.
Start date: June 2022.
To apply, e-mail your covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject as 'Client Relationship Assistant'.
Closing date: 27th May 2022.