posted on 31/08/17
In September 2018, MRT’s Divine Office choral festival returns to Oxford for the third time. With the highest calibre of choirs performing in Magdalen, Merton, Christ Church, Queen’s and New College chapels, it promises to be a highlight of our music festival season. The festival culminates in a performance of the complete Divine Office, within the span of a single day and at the appropriate times.
For those of you looking to combine the Divine Office with an additional onward journey, you are in luck, since the month of September boasts an array of potential combinations to choose from, listed below.
– Peru: the Andean Heartland (6–21 September)
– Albania: Crossroad of Antiquity (12–21 September)
– Early Railways: The North (16–22 September)
– History of Medicine (17–23 September)
– The Etruscans (17–23 September)
– Walking a Royal River (17–23 September)
– Arts & Crafts in the Cotswolds (20–24 September)
– Art in the Po Valley (30 September–7 October)
– World Heritage Malta (1–7 October)
– The Romans in Mediterranean Spain (1–7 October)
– Castile & León (1–10 October)
– Essential Andalucia (1–10 October)
– Western Balkans (1–14 October)