last updated on 30/10/21
New subscribers have until 26th May 2022 to watch all episodes.
1. Impressionism and Music: a Tale of Two Claudes (3rd March 2022)
2. Manet, Offenbach; La Vie Parisienne and the Birth of Modernism (10th March 2022)
3. Degas at the Opera (17th March 2022)
4. Wagner and France: La Peinture Wagnerienne (24th March 2022)
5. Salome: Gustave Moreau, Oscar Wilde and Richard Strauss (31st March 2022)
New subscribers have until 26th April 2022 to watch all episodes.
1. Introducing Andalucía: Art, Architecture and Ancient History (1st February 2022)
2. The Rise and Fall of the Córdoban Umayyad (8th February 2022)
3. Berber Al-Andalus: New Order, New Formal Development (15th February 2022)
4. The Alhambra: Construction, Survival, Decline, Revival (22nd February 2022)
5. Musing on Mudéjar: Resisting Rome’s Advance (1st March 2022)
New subscribers have until 21st April 2022 to watch all episodes.
1. Eighteen Sixteen (20th January 2022)
2. Eighteen Nineteen (27th January 2022)
3. Eighteen Twenty-Two (3rd February 2022)
4. Eighteen Twenty-Five (10th February 2022)
5. Eighteen Twenty-Seven (17th February 2022)
6. Eighteen Twenty-Eight (24th February 2022)
New subscribers have until 22nd March 2022 to watch all episodes.
1. How to Worship a God (7th December 2021)
2. The Gods Who Are (14th December 2021)
3. Back to the Future (4th January 2022)
4. In Sickness and in Health (11th January 2022)
5. Things that Go Bump in the Night (18th January 2022)
6. Love is a Many Splendid Thing (25th January 2022)
New subscribers have until 10th March 2022 to watch all episodes.
1. Cappella Palatina, Palermo (2nd December 2021)
2. Bourges Cathedral (9th December 2021)
3. Beauchamp Chapel, Warwick (16th December 2021)
4. Tomar del Cristo (6th January 2022)
5. Ely Cathedral (13th January 2022)
New subscribers have until 20th January 2022 to watch all episodes.
1. Becoming American: two revolutionary regards (4th November 2021)
2. After the Civil War: suspended between past and future (11th November 2021)
3. The Great Depression: Regionalism and urban disillusion (18th November 2021)
4. An Afro-American story: revealing the invisible (25th November 2021)
New subscribers have until 28th December to watch all episodes.
1. Carmen in Seville (5th October)
2. Tosca in Rome (12th October)
3. Madama Butterfly in Nagasaki (19th October)
4. Die Meistersinger in Nuremburg (26th October)
5. La Bohème in Paris (2nd November)
New subscribers have until 9th December to watch all episodes.
1. Phoenix Hall and images of Paradise in Medieval Japan by Meri Arichi (16th September)
2. The Gardens of Kyoto and the Imperial Court by Yoko Kawaguchi (23rd September)
3. Envisioning Modernity: prints of the Meiji Period by Monika Hinkel (30th September)
4. Japan and West: architectural interchange in the 20th Century by Neil Jackson (7th October)
5. Pre-recorded. Art in Japan Today by Timon Screech (14th October)
An electronic invoice will be sent to your e-mail address 1–3 working days after you have completed our registration form. Payment can be made online using AMEX, Apple Pay, Google Pay, MasterCard or Visa.
Please contact us specifying how many subscriptions you would like and who they are for (we require their full name and e-mail address). We will invoice you directly, and after we have received your payment we will release the webinar joining instructions to your friend(s) or family member(s).
No, unfortunately not. The series must be purchased in full.
An e-mail confirmation will be sent to you after you have paid for your subscription, which includes your unique link for joining the webinar. Reminder e-mails will be sent to you one day and one hour before each event. We recommend that you download the Zoom software in advance of the first webinar.
Only one device can be connected to the live broadcast(s) at any one time. If you wish to purchase a second subscription, please contact us.
A recording will be uploaded to a dedicated webpage approximately two hours after the live broadcast. For copyright reasons, these recordings cannot be made available indefinitely; access is granted for eight weeks after the final live broadcast of the series.
Sign up to our e-newsletter