last updated on 28/07/23
Subscribers have until 19th March 2024 to watch all episodes.
1. The Normans (5th December 2023)
2. Castles (12th December 2023)
3. Jumièges (19th December 2023)
4. Durham Cathedral (9th January 2024)
5. San Nicola at Bari (16th January 2024)
6. Church of the Holy Sepulchre, Jerusalem (23rd January 2024)
Subscribers have until 31st January 2024 to watch all episodes.
1. A Changing Climate (1st November 2023)
2. Natural Hazards (8th November 2023)
3. Human Error (15th November 2023)
4. War and Conflict (22nd November 2023)
5. Economic Collapse (29th November 2023)
6. Learning the Lessons (6th December 2023)
Subscribers have until 20th December 2023 to watch all episodes.
1. Mahler, his youth and the Wunderhorn Years (11th October 2023)
2. Alma and the central symphonies (18th October 2023)
3. The three hammer blows: Mahler’s late works (25th October 2023)
This episode will be posted to our website after the live broadcast.
We are thrilled to be collaborating with the Royal Philharmonic Society, and to launch the partnership, we invite you to join us for an exclusive free webinar episode, co-hosted by MRT and RPS showcasing a very special guest. Baritone Roderick Williams is one of the most acclaimed and beloved British musicians – a great friend of Martin Randall Travel, having performed on many of our music festivals. He is also a Trustee of the RPS and devoted to its mission: the perfect figure to launch our new association.
Subscribers have until 11th December 2023 to watch all episodes.
1. A gilded youth (2nd October 2023)
2. Patrons, politics and popularity (9th October 2023)
3. City, court and country (16th October 2023)
Subscribers have until 30th November 2023 to watch all episodes.
1. Eiffel Tower versus Sacré Coeur (14th September 2023)
2. Pre-recorded. Mon Apéro (21st September 2023)
3. Paris through the eyes of its artists (28th September 2023)
4. Paris in song (5th October 2023)
Subscribers have until 31st October to watch all episodes.
1. Before Humans – Forming the Mountains (8th August 2023)
2. Cradled Within – Exploring Buddhism, and the Living Deities of the Hills (15th August 2023)
3. Through the High Passes – Invaders and Settlers (22nd August 2023)
4. The Human Landscape – Villages and Towns, and Farmers and Traders (29th August 2023)
5. Into the Unknown – Exploring, Mapping and Climbing the High Mountains (5th September 2023)
Subscribers have until 19th October 2023 to watch all episodes.
1. Guy de Maupassant and Le Plaisir (1952) (27th July 2023)
2. Italo Calvino and Renzo and Luciana (1962) (3rd August 2023)
3. Daphne Du Maurier and Don’t Look Now (1973) (10th August 2023)
4. Karen Blixen and Babette’s Feast (1987) (17th August 2023)
5. Alice Munro and Julieta (2016) (24th August 2023)
An electronic invoice will be sent to your e-mail address 1–3 working days after you have completed our registration form. Payment can be made online using AMEX, Apple Pay, Google Pay, MasterCard or Visa.
Please contact us specifying how many subscriptions you would like and who they are for (we require their full name and e-mail address). We will invoice you directly, and after we have received your payment we will release the webinar joining instructions to your friend(s) or family member(s).
No, unfortunately not. The series must be purchased in full.
An e-mail confirmation will be sent to you after you have paid for your subscription, which includes your unique link for joining the webinar. Reminder e-mails will be sent to you one day and one hour before each event. We recommend that you download the Zoom software in advance of the first webinar.
Only one device can be connected to the live broadcast(s) at any one time. If you wish to purchase a second subscription, please contact us.
A recording will be uploaded to a dedicated webpage approximately two hours after the live broadcast. For copyright reasons, these recordings cannot be made available indefinitely; access is granted for eight weeks after the final live broadcast of the series.
Sign up to our e-newsletter